Monday, March 29, 2010

It's Spring!

It actually feels like spring, too!

I've done done any sewing the last two weeks. It seems there's always something else going on. And I'm not one of those people who can sew a little here or a little there. I become completely consumed with a project and when I'm in the zone, I really dislike having to stop for anything.

At the moment, I'm not in any zone! DH is working on remodelling the basement. With spring, yardwork is beckoning. I have my mini greenhouse set up, waiting for me to start on the seeds for the veggie garden. Plus, the boys are smelling the end of the school year now. Spring break begins this Friday then it's the final stretch to the finish line.

So sewing has taken the back burner. I will eventually start a new project, but it may not be for a few weeks.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love spring...the work we put into our little seedlings is so rewarding...inside stuff does take a back burner. Have fun.

Sewingadicta said...

I love the spring too, this season always fills me with energy and new projects