Therefore, as a token of my appreciation, I'm going to conduct a drawing for a vintage pattern. I have a huge stash of vintage patterns acquired from auctions and would like to share them with others who are passionate about vintage.
Here's how it will work:
- During the month of October, 2009 sew a project. It doesn't have to be vintage, just made during October.
- Post a comment here on my blog that includes a link to your project. I will keep track of the names.
- On November 1 (or shortly thereafter), I will put all of the names of those who participated into a (vintage) hat. My son will then draw two names from said hat.
- There will be two winners; the prizes will be the patterns pictured below. My son will pick the winner for Pattern #1 first, and Pattern #2 second. It will be completely random as to who wins which pattern.
- I will post my email address when the drawing is finished so that the winners can send me their mailing address.
Thank you for visiting my blog; Happy Sewing!
Pattern #1-Vintage Simplicity 3528: late 50's/early 60's, B32, Partially cut, complete, instructions included
Pattern #2 - McCall's 2619: 1970, B36, factory folded, instructions included.
The Vintage Hat from which the names will be drawn: 100% wool, original price tag still attached, price paid $4.99. Any help dating?