Friday, February 12, 2010

Shoes Take #2

OK, DH has given me a deadline of five days to sort out my shoes. HE thinks they have taken over "his" allocated space on one of the closet shelves, which he describes as a puny 2 ft. x 2 ft. segment. (Is it wrong that I take up more than 3/4 of the entire closet?) Since he's taking a stand on this, and he's a very easy-going guy, I'd better work at a faster pace.

So here's what's up next:

Calvin Klein: Satin straps with rhinestone ankle straps. The rhinestones have strands of silver beads hanging from them. I used a stuffed footie in an attempt to show how these hang. They are HOT and perfect for a dressy occasion.


Tommy Hilfiger: Dark chocolate brown leather with a small "pebble" type pattern. The sole and outside edge of the heel are lined in suede. These are great looking AND comfortable; they dress up or down.


Talbots: Navy satin pumps. Understated elegance for any navy ensemble.


apostrophe: Dancing anybody? Silver metallic heels, straps and trim with a silver mesh sparkle... These will dazzle under the ballroom lights.


Keith Scarrott: Embroidered tans/bronze and gold overlaid on leather, metallic heel, sling back... sigh. I love these shoes; they are delectable in every way. Keith Scarrott is an independent retailer. I bought these at one of his exclusive stores in Cheltenham, England. At the time, they were a big splurge for me. While in England later this year, I may have to head back to Cheltenham to snag another pair or two... or ten!


Anne Klein: Black patent leather with gold buckle. Versatile and sassy.

"I don't know who invented the high heel, but all men owe him a lot." ~ Marilyn Monroe

No comments: